Translate

Friday, May 11, 2012

FASHION GIRLY FASHIONS FOR ME PLEASE

Fashion

Girly Fashions For Me Please


I love fashion and all things girly.  I always like to look well put together when I go out of the house.  I like to wear pretty clothes and complete my looks with matching jewelry, shoes and handbags.  If I do not feel well put together I have a serious issue with going out. So I decided that I am going to, over time, put together some pictures of my outfits and pieces that I wear together. To start off I wanted to share a picture of my new beautiful skirt. It is a beautiful and full light weight gauze material with a built in slip.  The front is adorned with a black rose that is made using black stitching.  It is cool, comfortable and can be dressed up or down for a great summer look.

And here is my beautiful skirt with a pretty tank, sweater, ribbon belt, bow and rhinestone shoes, necklace and bracelet.


I also have a black patent leather Guess handbag that I wear with this outfit (not in picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: