Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

FASHION LACE RUFFLES PEARLS and DENIM

Fashion

Lace, Ruffles, Pearls and Denim

My Shopping Trip

Being a Girly Girl I of course love to shop especially when I find something fabulous.  Today my daughter Tiffany and I went out for a short shopping trip.  We always have the best time ever when we go out looking around.  Some days we just look and not buy anything and other days we score.  Today we scored and both of us got some fabulous things at fabulous prices.  I wanted to share my outfit that I found because it is so beautiful and sweet.  I found an adorable lace dress that was about 85% off and a denim jacket with ruffles that was about 50% off. Like all girls I LOVE a bargain.  Then while checking out I found an endless glass pearl necklace.  I love pearls and I could not resist adding them to my finds for the day. So here are my beautiful new clothes and my pearls......

LACE, RUFFLES, PEARLS and DENIM!
SCORE



Now think of all the things I can add to this ensemble - vintage brooches, scarves, bracelets and more!


I found this quote on pinterest and I so loved it that I wanted to share it. 


Lovely ladies in lovely dress, there's something classy about that I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: