Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

PAPER DOLLS

When I was a little girl I loved Paper Dolls.  I loved ALL paper dolls and I had tons of them. As an adult I love to see images of vintage paper dolls from days gone by. Recently I stumbled onto a fabulous website with all sorts of paper dolls on it.  In my excitement I wanted to share a link to this fabulous site.  This lady has worked HARD to collect and share her love of paper dolls with others. I could not believe my eyes when I saw everything she has so graciously shared with everyone. Pay her site a visit and I am sure you will be equally as amazed as I am.

In today's hard times this is a fabulous idea
 for family fun.
Print out some paper dolls and have a ball!!!!!!!



Here is one of the many Paper Dolls you will find and a link to her site.




Please pay her a visit and enjoy.
You might want to get a cup of tea...........
this may take a while....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: