Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

#16 LIMOGES VASE WITH PINK ROSES....

Limoges Vase with Pink Roses

Today I wanted to share my sweet little Limoges vase.  I stumbled upon this darling vase several years ago and I paid just a few dollars for it.  Most of my pieces I have collected over time and I always look for a great deal. This piece is no exception. 

I got it home and I had a perfect glass dome to put it under and some extra silk flowers.  All I had to do was paint the wooden base for the glass pink (of course).  I had been looking for the perfect piece to sit on my faux fireplace (a gift from my sister) in our bedroom and this fit the bill.  Perfect for a Shabby Chic Bedroom....

 Outside the glass

The back of the vase
 Markings
 D & C
France
Delinieres, R (D&CO.)
1894-1900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: