Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

NEW HANDMADE NECKLACE

Well I felt the need to make another necklace for myself.  With this one I can use my collection of Limoges Brooches.  I used vintage ribbon that has been hand stamped with CROWNS and the word PARIS on it.  I also used vintage glass pearls and of course my brooches.

I found the great ribbon for my necklace on Etsy (of course). Here is a link to the shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/clutterbugstudio?ref=seller_info

I also have this beautiful vintage pink glass pearls that I can add any of my brooches to or the flowers.  Here is a picture with one of my brooches. I think this is a lovely look and added a sweet ribbon bow as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: