Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

#4 LIMOGES TEA SET WITH TRAY

Limoges Tea Set with Tray

Today I am sharing my Limoges tea set.  This set includes 6 pieces including tray, pot, sugar, creamer and 2 lids.

 The plate in the background of the picture will be featured alone later.  Although it looks fabulous with the tea set it was not part of  it originally.  

This is a smaller more dainty tea set and is perfect for two.  A romantic tea with your prince charming or perhaps tea with your best girl friend or your precious daughter. 


Flip side of pieces shown below.

The back of each piece is just as lovely as the front.  It is hard to tell which is the front and which is the back.  



The pot, sugar and creamer are all marked



Haviland France
Making them Theodore Haviland 
1946-1962


Next we have the beautiful tray that is a true work of art. 



Tray is marked



PP/L France


Be sure to visit often as I add my
 beautiful Limoges Pieces to my Blog.
Some items may have previously been posted
but I want to post my entire collection
piece by piece.

 Enjoy!

Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: