Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A VERY SWEET VINTAGE LEFTON FIGURINE

A Very Sweet Vintage Lefton Figurine

(updated 2/2014)



This is the most adorable little figurine.  It is one of those great fine bone china LEFTON items.  I found it at an antique store that I visit every once in awhile.  I have never seen one like this so I had to have it and so I do.  However, I first saw it about 2 years before I bought it. Every time I would go there I would look at it and I even found myself looking for one online.  I never saw one on eBay or anywhere else for that matter.  Then one day while in the store I fell completely in love with it again and I bought it.  It is so beautiful and dainty, only about 2" tall.  The birds are fabulous and so are all the flowers and basket.  I think it is the sweetest thing.



I have never regretted buying it.   It is one of my favorite things.  To this day I have never found another one like.  


Note:  This post was updated 2/2014.
I added new photos of the figurine.  
Below is the original photo on this post. 


Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: