Translate

Monday, August 11, 2008

INTRODUCTION


Welcome to Tea Cottage Pretties!





My name is Beverly and I am new to blogging but I wanted to give it a try. I am 44 years old and I am married to Eric who is 39 years old. At the risk of sounding cliche, I am lucky to have married my true Prince. This October we will have been married for 13 years. My "Prince" is actually a "Knight" because he servers in the US Army. He is a very honorable, noble and loyal soldier. We have 3 beautiful children. I have a son Christopher Lynn who is 27 years old. We have two girls Tiffany Lynn Lexie age 12 and Faith June Meadow (we call her June Bug) who is 5 years old. Oh yes and we have 2 beautiful white lynx point cats, a girl named Baby and a boy named Prince. We are first and foremost a loving and supportive Family.

I have a BS in Psychology and I love crafting, painting, decorating and collecting. I collect Limoges and other hard paste porcelains. I also collect just about anything that strikes my fancy. The only problem with this is that so many things strike my fancy. I love old things and very rarely do I find new things that I want. Therefore I find myself shopping at thrift Shops, craft malls, and flea markets. I prefer Cottage Decor and love using SHABBY CHIC (R) items to decorate my home. My favorite color is Blue but I also love Pink. I love pink Roses and Hydrangea's. I love white painted furniture and old architectural items. I love pink glass, old linens, teapots, pink Pyrex, and vintage linens. I wanted a place to share my family, crafts, decorating and of course my collecting with others. Also, maybe an occasional thought about this wonderful world in which we live. So I found myself here and it is here that I will begin my new adventure..................


Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: