Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY COLLEGE FRIENDS


This post is dedicated to my college friends. I graduated from Fayetteville State University - A Constituent Institution of the University of North Carolina (UNC). I have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and graduated in 1996. I have two minors - Sociology and Criminal Justice. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and many awards. My friends and I supported each other and we were the best of the best. We worked hard and played even harder. I miss them all. They say your best friends are those you have in college. I believe this is true. My friends were (in no particular order) Ricky Bland, Glenna Duren, Zak Balado, Joe Toby, Fonville Day, and so many more. Here's to all my friends wherever you are. I miss you all. Love, Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: