Translate

Saturday, December 8, 2012

PINK FAUX FUR PURSE

Pink Faux Fur Purse

Well I have finally finished my Christmas decorating.  I was kind of slow this year because I have a lot of things going on in my life and with my hubby gone, well let's just say it took me some time but I am glad to report that I finally finished!!!  So this past week I decided to make a little something for myself. I found some really pretty pink faux fur on Etsy and I had to make a purse out of it, of course.  I love how it turned out and I wanted to share it  here on my blog.  While I was a taking a picture of the purse I took some pictures of a few things on my dresser and I thought I would share those as well.  


Here is my purse made from pink faux fur.  I decorated it with a large rhinestone crown brooch, a large diamond ring, some girly jewelry and a black ribbon.  The lining inside is black so I went with a pink and black color scheme. 


Here is my purse with my Eric Bear (he keeps me company when my Eric is away) and my fabulous blue vintage pillow. 


My vintage pink pearls with vintage Limoges brooch and Paris ribbon. 


Some of my vintage Limoges/Porcelain brooches and a lovely plate. 



Also I celebrated my Birthday this past week.  I got a few gifts that I just love.  My Mom bought me a faux fur scarf and my friend Mary bought me a fabulous Victoria Secrets gift set. My son made dinner for me and my daughter made me a fabulous desert.  We had pound cake topped with vanilla ice cream and strawberries and then covered in white chocolate ganache.  Everything was homemade and so good. I had a great birthday and I am very blessed. 



As always thank you ever so kindly for stopping by and come back real soon.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment - I do appreciate it :) Your pink pearls are simply stunning! I hope you have a lovely evening.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse! I'm a military wife and mom of 3 also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dear Beverly!!! Oh how I wish I could ring your doorbell and surprise you with a bunch of bloggy friends and well wishes!! And lots of presents: pink roses, hand painted teacups and saucers, tons of vintage laces (well...hmmm..sorry but I hid that package :)!!, and some lovely hand painted brooches to add to your lovely collection. I'd bring along a HUGE cake, covered in all the things your love best and filled with something gooey, yummy, and of course totally fat free, and we'd all come in and have a big party. I'd also send you a maid to clean up after the party.
    There. Hope you know I wish you a lovely birthday!
    AND, that pink fur purse of yummy softness is WONDERFUL!! What a great idea! There you go, starting another fad!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverly,
    I love the purse and the necklace. They are beautiful.Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. This weeks party will be live at midnight. I hope to see you there.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    Joye and Myrna @ The Busy Bee's
    Linda @ With A Blast

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: