Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A SET OF SEWING DRAWERS

Sewing Drawers 




I love to recycle and make something wonderful out of something that most might throw out. So here is my latest Recycle and Reuse Project.




Here is a wonderful set of vintage sewing machine drawers. I found these recently and they were in need of some TLC. They were brown and had gotten wet at some point so the laminates were coming off. I glued the laminates back on and then sanded and painted it. I added a thick batting and fabric to the top so that you can use it for a pin cushion. I then painted pink roses on the sides and painted the knobs blue and then added pink bows. I love how it turned out. Now I am not sure if I want to keep it or sell it? I have a booth that I sell some of my things in and it would probably sell pretty fast.

Oh the pretty Cider Pitcher is one of my Limoges pieces. It sits on my dinning table with flowers in it. It is stunningly beautiful.

Loving my new drawers,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: