Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A VANITY AND A FIREPLACE


A Vanity and A Fireplace

I found this pretty solid wood vanity at one of my favorite shops.  I plan on painting it at some point in the future but for now I put it to good use in our bedroom.  I have my antique pink Limoges vanity set and a beautiful mirror on it.  I used a vintage metal towel stand for my bracelets and necklaces.  The little chair was also found at the same shop.  I painted it white and reupholstered the chair cushion with some Shabby Chic fabric that I cut from an extra shower curtain I had purchased at Target.  Then I made a pretty bow and added it to the back of the chair.  Isn't it adorable!!!


My sister gave me the fireplace for Christmas some years ago.  It is rarely cold where we live now so I decorated the inside of the fireplace.  The pink mirror was a thrift shop find that I painted pink.  One of my favorite things are the pink candlesticks with crystals.  These were also a thrift shop find and I cleaned them up and painted them.  




See you soon, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: