Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Spring Is In The Air...

Well, at least on my mind. 

Pretty Springtime finds

This past week my daughters and I had a chance to get out and stop by some of our favorite places.  


I found this pretty rabbit at Marshals.  She is just so pretty with her shabby chic fabric top. 


I stopped by Home Goods and found these beautiful flocked vintage style ornaments that are perfect for Easter. 


All of my favorite places are stocking the shelves with beautiful Spring decor items. 

Christopher Radko does a fabulous job capturing the beauty of vintage Shiny Brite ornaments. Each ornament is a little treasure in and of itself.  I can't wait to decorate my Spring tree!!!



I have found that if you do not grab them fast they will all be gone. 



We had to stop by Books-a-million and we found these pretty books for $4.33!  They are fabric covered with beautiful bookplates and ribbon bookmarks.  These even have illustrations and extra information.  The soft green and soft pink make these a great decor item for Spring. 

We are tickled with our new finds. 

Have a  great weekend, 

Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. That Bunny is so cute and the Spring ornaments are gorgeous. Anxious to see them on a tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the ornaments as well and I can't wait till I can decorate my tree, I literally had to stop myself from taking my Valentine's ornaments down to put these up.

      My 16 year old and I found the bunny while out shopping. I picked it up, almost set it back down and then placed it in the cart instead. I told her that I really didn't need it. She said it was too late that I was already attached. She said, you know you look at it and fall in love. Then you tell yourself don't look back but you look back anyway and then it's too late, you are attached. SO, we bought her and honestly I think she was attached as well. We both fell in love Hugs and Happy Valentine's Day

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: