Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Lifehack What to do with those wire shelves

Lifehack

What To Do With Those Wire Shelves


Do you hate wire shelves as much as I do?  I found a quick inexpensive fix for them.  

FOAM BOARD
AND
CONTACT PAPER

First, I cut the foam boards to fix my shelves and then I covered the boards with my choice of contact paper.  I picked a blue color but there are some beautiful modern patterns on the market as well.  


For the corners, I cut out a square and folded the edges over.  


Nice, neat, and clean


The contact paper provides a nice surface that can be wiped clean. While providing a cohesive and attractive look for your shelves. 


Organize your shelves and perfect!!!


There was a small learning curve:

1.) use an Exacto knife for cutting the foam boards
2.) attach a straight line of contact paper to the board,  then slowly pull the backing from it while making sure no bubbles form. 

This is a quick and easy way to make your shelves better. 

Off to my next project, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: