Translate

Monday, February 18, 2019

Laundry Room Sign

Laundry Room Sign

I had a little leftover fabric from my laundry room basket and sink projects (see bottom photos).  So, I decided to make a cute sign for my laundry room. 

I started by stapling the fabric onto a previously used canvas. 



Front

This is a Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic fabric that I got from a queen-sized duvet that I no longer use. 


I used my crown stencil and these letters. 


And here it is!!!


I just used acrylic paint, nothing special. 


I placed it on the top shelf in my laundry room. 


It was hard to get a picture because it is up high and my light was shining on it. 


I think it turned out really cute.  At first, I was just going to paint a sign but because my canvas was already used I decided to just hide the original paint.  

I am tickled with it and I wanted to share.  This might give you some ideas about how you can use fabric that you love to make your own signs. 

Laundry basket using the same and matching fabric. 



http://teacottagepretties.blogspot.com/2019/01/french-laundry-sink-top.html

Everything matches and looks so beautiful together. 

Till my next project,

Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: