Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A Liner for my Vintage Styled Laundry Basket

A Liner for my Vintage Styled Laundry Basket


I have wanted a vintage collapsible wire laundry basket for years.  I would look for them every time I was in an antique store and although I have seen some they were either overpriced or the wheels didn't work. 



 I wanted it to function because I intended to use it.  So I opted for a brand new one that I found on Amazon.  I worried about the quality of it and then it arrived and it was so well made and functioned perfectly. 


 I decided I wanted to make a liner both for functionality and to make it beautiful.  I used some Shabby Chic bedding that I no longer use and made a pretty reversible lining.  I use my basket every time I do our laundry.  I even push it from room to room while I put things away.  No more carrying laundry for this girl, instead, I get to push it around in my lovely basket.  

Wishing everyone in the US a very Happy Thanksgiving.


Beverly Flores
Tea Cottage Pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: