Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ikea placemats made even more beautiful!


I recently purchased these pretty pink placemats from Ikea.  I loved that they were well made and the color was perfect for our morning room.  However, I felt they were plain and I wanted to add something to them to make them special.  

I decided to stencil them using my crown stencil.  I used fabric paint and my Martha Stewart stencil brushes.  

I did six of them for our table but I am currently only using four of them.  They turned out perfectly and I love how they look on our table. 


So pretty...


Our morning room

You can see my tea bar in the background.


This is an idea you can use for any fabric placemat.  It is a great way to personalize your placemats and make them match your decor.  


Just have fun,



Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Beverly. I like your morning room furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: