Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pretty Chair Seat Covers
from French Aprons

It has been some time since I have posted on my blog.  While I was out shopping today with my daughter, she mentioned that she loved my blog.  It reminded me of why I started my blog in the first place.  I wanted to create a space for me to share all the things that I love.  So tonight I found myself here at the computer working on a new post.  Hope you enjoy...



While we were in Korea I found these really cute pink aprons with French script on them.  When I found them I imagined that they would make beautiful covers for my dining room chairs.  I purchase as many of them as I could find.  The best part is that they were only 3000 won, which was about $2.70 each.  I ended up with 6 of them so I had 4 for my chairs and 2 extra. 

I first had to remove the pockets from them and then open up the hems to make the fabric wide enough for the chairs.  Much to my delight, they were just the right size to cover the chairs.  


I think they are precious and I was so pleased that it worked just the way I had envisioned it. 



Here are all four chairs in our formal dining room.


I have been enjoying decorating our new home.  It is a work in progress and I hope to be sharing some of my recent and future projects.  


Have a beautiful day, 



Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging. You did a terrific job on those cushions. They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: