Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HOLIDAY CLOTHES

Holiday Clothes

My husband and I do not really buy each other anything for Christmas.  We have always just made sure our children have a wonderful Christmas and given gifts to others.  Although being a girly girl I love the Holiday fashion this time of the year, so I usually mange to get out and find a few pieces that I love and add them to my closet.  This year I especially love all the retro styled dress and accessories.  Now mind you I am no fashion photographer but I still wanted to share some of the things that I found and could not live without this Holiday Season. I found some lovely retro styled dress one green with a lace print on it and another red lace dress that is to die for.  Also a very pretty blouse with a black bow accent.  We all have black pants so this was a must have to go with my comfy black dress pants. 

 




Now along with the pretty clothes I love all things sparkly and the accessories this year are fabulous.  I found a really cute hat which has a 1940's flair to it.  I found both a silver and a gold stretch belt with that extra sparkle and of course some lovely bracelets for that extra sparkle. 
  

I love dresses and dressing up just because, it is the one thing I do for myself. I never save my pretty clothes for special occasions but instead I wear them just because I want to wear them.  So dress up and enjoy yourself this Holiday Season and sparkle sparkle......



Dresses, Hat, Gold Bracelet with Bow and Silver Belt are all from Dress Barn. Some pieces are from Charlotte Russe.  I wanted to let you know just in case you like them. I am not being paid to mention them on my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: