Translate

Friday, November 9, 2012

THINKING ABOUT MY HUSBAND

Thinking About My Husband

I haven't posted anything new to my blog in some time but tonight I was thinking about my husband.  He is far away right now and I miss him terribly.  We have been together for 17 years and I am as much in love with him now as I have always been.  I think we fall in love every time we look at each other. I know I certainly fall in love with him whenever I sense he is near me.  He always whispers the sweetest things in my ear and it made me think of a quote by Judy Garland. So I made a little graphic with this quote in it, and it goes like this:


That pretty much sums it up for me.
  I love you Eric 

and for the little things I do so I can feel closer to him...



I promise to be back very soon and post some of my Limoges and some things I am working on. See you soon my lovelies....

1 comment:

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: