Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Fibromyalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy and Lipoic Acid


Fibromyalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy

and

Lipoic Acid


It isn't very often that I talk about my chronic illnesses of which I have quite a few.  Usually when I do it is because I have something important to say.  We learn to keep quiet about it because of how we are treated when we do speak up.  I have spent years making excuses, hiding the truth, and simply just staying quiet.  

Recently I was given a new PCM and as usual, I was so afraid to go see them.  There is a lot of anxiety when I meet a new PCM.  Will they be dismissive, will they ignore me, and worse yet will they simply just not believe me.  Occasionally I run into someone that actually helps me without the judgment and dismissiveness.  This is exactly what happened a few weeks ago.  


While talking to my new PCM, I mentioned my four-year struggle with what has been labeled peripheral neuropathy.  They suggested I try RALA Lipoic Acid.  I went home and ordered exactly what I was told to order from Amazon and it arrived two days later.  After only the second day I noticed my feet did not hurt as much and by day six, I noticed many things had changed.  

This is a copy of my review on Amazon. 

Day 6 on RALA Lipoic Acid. So far this has been amazing. The nerves in my feet are not screaming as loud anymore, they have calmed down tremendously. I can feel the synovial fluid in my feet working and the inflammation in them in greatly decreased. I can actually rotate my feet now and I can flex my feet when walking. It is still painful to put my feet down but that is decreasing as well. My feet feel like they are waking up from a very long sleep.

The tightness in my feet and spine is diminishing. I am having to adjust my movements in and around my environment because my movements have been so stiff for so long and now I have flex and freedom. It almost feels like I am jello at times but in a good way.

My ears have not been producing as much wax, headaches have decreased, swelling in my throat has decreased, memory issues have decreased, disjointed thought patterns have decreased, heart rate is better, and more (all caused by Hashimoto’s disease).

Digestive issues are much better.  Sleep issue, anxiety, and general mood is much better as well. In a few weeks, I will have labs done and I will know more but so far so good.

Oh, and my hair and skin look healthier.

Insta gram Post

 Day 7 
Everything from day six plus when I woke up I was not as sick, stiff and my brain fog was noticeably less.  I was literally able to talk right away and I never do that, ever. It typically takes me about four hours to be able to communicate and talk to people. This is so amazing. I hope it continues.


You have to admit, this is all pretty amazing.  I am not pushing this product nor am I being compensated for this blog post.  This is all just my honest opinion about Liopis Acid.  According to my PCM is must be RALA Lipoic Acid and not any other form.  I wanted to share this great news in the hopes that it might actually help someone else out there.  

I know what it is like to live in constant 24/7 pain.  I know what it is like to have others judge you, ignore you, and just dismiss you.  I am not a doctor and I am not suggesting that anyone take this without consulting their doctor but I wanted to share my story and perhaps it will help someone out there.  

Here's to health and hope, 

Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beverly. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I'm happy to hear that your new treatment is working and giving you a better quality of life. It' not fun to suffer with Fibromyalgia. I know some people that do.
    Take care and I hope it goes better for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thelma, thank you so very much. I do not talk about these things much on my blog but I felt this might help someone else. I have spent the last four years trying to get answer about my severe foot pain. This is the first treatment that has actually worked. I have been given several diagnosis but nothing has worked. The pain hasn't stopped but it is bearable now. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: