Translate

Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Decor

Spring Decor

Recently I found a reclaimed wooden ladder and I knew I had to work it into my decor.  



I started by adding a wire heart with a floral arrangement and a blanket,  Then I paired it with my Magnolia Homes French wire basket.  Also, shown in this photo are my Magnolia Homes chair, vintage wooden trunk. Target heart footstool, and my record player.  


On the wall, you can see my antique wavy glass mirror and other pieces of wall decor. 


Another recent change is my new Ikea Ektorp 3.5 Sofa with slipcover.  I sold my sectional sofa because it just wasn't me. I added bunny pillows and a few Shabby Chic pillows. 


Closeup of my coffee table decor. I love my metal crown and I knew I wanted to use it here.  



After a long hard day of working on my room, shopping around my house, and cleaning, I finally have a room I can love.  

Happy Decorating, 

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. Love your room!! So pretty. I LOVE your crown "clouche". Wondering where you found it. Also,your couch cover is so nice. Would you mind telling me where you got it? I love your blog. I'm thinking about going to a blog. Facebook is on my naughty list. However, thst is how I found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog. I got the metal crowns at At Home lat year but I think they have them this year as well. The couch is an Ikea Ethrop 3.5 and I bought it with the slipcover. There are three options for the Ekthrop sofa, grey, white, and the color I picked. I would love a white one but you know Family room....

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: