Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2010

SERENDIPITY


Serendipity


Recently I made this sweet little Blue Bird.  She started out as something totally different and she ended up better than I had thought she would, so I named her Serendipity. 

Here she is without her bonnet. 


Her bonnet is made from felt and it ties around her neck so that it can be removed.  I may have to make her other hats later.   Her head moves so I can pose her.  I also made a white wool felt nest for her and I gave her a sweet pink egg cup so she would have her very own home. 



Here she is from the back. 


She has a vintage seam binding ribbon bow around her neck with tiny vintage flowers.  I love how her needle felted eyes turned out.  She really reminds me of the bluebirds you always see in Disney movies although she is my own creation.  

Still having fun with my needle felting.

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beverly, she is sooooooo sweet....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: