Translate

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HAPPY EASTER - DECORATING AND CRAFTING


Happy Easter


Decorating and Crafting

Easter in my most favorite Holiday.  There are many things I love about Easter and I especially love to decorate for this time of the year.  The Spring colors are my favorite colors, pinks, blues and soft pastels have always been special to me.  I adore all the bunnies, chicks and the nostalgia of Easter as a child.  

This year I made a Bunny Tree Topper.  I found this bunny at one of my favorite spots and he was plain white and in need of some TLC.  So I bought him home and I made him into a wand, painted him pink and decorated him with all sorts of lovely goodies.  I thought about selling him in my booth but then I fell in love with him and he found a home on the top of my Easter Tree.  He just hopped right up there.

Isn't he adorable.....



The tree is a small pink one that I decorate for 
almost ecery Holiday.  



Having fun decorating. 

Hugs, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties



1 comment:

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: