Translate

Saturday, March 13, 2010

VINTAGE MUGS FIND THEIR MATCH


This has got to be the coolest thing ever. I like to collect those Re-Ment Miniatures from Japan. Well I have a little kitchen set that has vintage looking dishes in it and the tiny mugs you see in the picture are from that set. These miniatures were produced in the last year or so. Now the BIG mugs you see are actual vintage items that date from around the 1950's. They are marked Japan on the bottom. If you look at the photo you will see that the tiny Re-Ment Miniatures are identical to my vintage mugs. The vintage mugs actually came four in a set and I have all four. There was a bunny, lamb, duck and chick. The Re-Ment Miniatures only had the duck and chick in the set. I was so tickled when I realized my new old store stock Mugs matched my miniatures.


If you have never seen Re-Ment Miniatures look them up on eBay or on Etsy. They are the most fabulous miniatures ever. They are high quality and oh so sweet, but be careful you may have to have a few sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: