Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2010

RECENT FIND - MAUD TOUSEY FANGEL BABY

Maud Tousey Fangel was a very prolific artist. Her subject matter was for the most part Babies. She was a fabulous artist and has left us some of the most beautiful images of Babies. Maud Tousey was born in 1881 and she did most of her work in the early to mid 1900's. I found these beautiful lithos and they were only $8.00. Well of course I had to bring them home. I am not sure what I am going to do with them but I could not pass them up. They are signed and they are marked by the Litho company.


One of her most famous works is the little boy on the box of Cracker Jacks. He was actually a painting of her own little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: