Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2019

What To Do With Those Wire Pantry Shelves


What To Do With Those Wire Pantry Shelves

Pantry Hack



We love our home but we hate our wire pantry shelves.  So I decided something had to be done with them.  I had lots of idea such as wood boards, pre-made wire shelf covers, etc.  All of which would have cost a lot.  So I decided to try foam board instead.  I picked mine up at Michael's for 2 for $4.00.  I measured the shelves and cut them down using an Exacto knife.   Then I simply put them on top of the shelves.  I am not finished with the entire pantry yet but so far this works great!  I may add contact paper later to give them some color but for now, my issue with everything falling down is resolved.  


I wanted to share this idea just in case someone else is dealing with these shelves and needs a quick and inexpensive fix. 

Be sure to come back to see my tea bar that I am designing and our IKEA bookcase hack.  

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I love the idea of having a solid bottom for shelves. Thank you for sharing!

    Tiffany @ Teediddlydee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: