Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Valentine's Day Decorations

Valentine's Day Decorating

After Christmas, I found a really pretty silver tinsel pencil tree at WalMart for $12.00.  I decided it would make a really cute Valentine's Day tree and as an added bonus I could use it during the holidays next year.  So with that in mind, I had to make some Valentine's Day ornaments.


I started with some vintage cupcake picks that I had in my large collection.  I used pipe cleaners, crepe paper, vintage seam binding, and varies ribbons and trims.  


I made little ladies and gentlemen. 


Here they are on my tree.




I also made a pretty card. 





I just love them.  


I couldn't get a great picture of my tree but here it is.


It is in our morning room. 


Here are a few other Valentine's Day decorations. 


I enjoyed making these ornaments and I love how my tree turned out.  

Happy Valentine's Day.


Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties

2 comments:

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: