Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Dreaming of A Pink Christmas 2018

Dreaming of A Pink Christmas 2018

It is hard to find Christmas decor items that are pink.  So. when you are dreaming of a pink Christmas. you have to break out the paint,  

I purchased this sign and it was red and green,  I painted over the lettering with a soft pink color and then added pink sugar glitter.  I also added glitter to the holly leaves.  



I hung it in our morning room over our tea bar,  Notice I added pretty reindeer and vintage pink candles to our tea bar as well.  





Our morning room. 



Ready for Christmas breakfast and dinner, 

Merry Christmas,

Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: