Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

2018 Christmas Decor Family Room

2018 Christmas Decor Family Room

Our beautiful live Christmas tree.


My altered book featuring a vintage pink Santa. 


Pretty pink ceramic reindeer and bottle brush trees. 


A few of the ornaments on our family room tree. 

Vintage styled pink bird from Target 2018. 


Shiny Brite reproduction ornament.



Kohl's L. Conrad ornament 2018


Vintage Jewel Brite Santa.

I own two complete sets of these vintage ornaments.  As a child, my mother had a set of these and they were always on our tree.  They are very nostalgic for me and I just love them, 



Another Kohl's ornament 2018. 


A pretty swan pool floaty. 


Kohl's 2017


I have an affinity for paper houses and this is one of many that I own. 


Indent ornament


An arrangement featuring Rachel Ashwell's pink Santa from Target 2016 and Magnolia Homes French wire urn.  


  
 This turned out so beautiful and one of my favorite things this year.




Merry Christmas



Have a beautiful day, 

Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: