Translate

Monday, February 6, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!



I adore Valentine's Day!  I love to decorate and celebrate in small romantic ways.  One of my favorite things is my heart teacups and saucers that my very own sweetheart gave to me several years ago.  You may remember then for my post some time back but with Valentine's Day just around the corner I wanted to share them once again.  



I love to pull these out of their box and display and use them during February.   They go perfectly with my many teapots.  





Perfect for enjoying our Marie Antoinette tea.  


Happy Valentine's Day!

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: