Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tea Time

Tea Time



Sometimes I find I need to treat myself to something nice.  This week it just happened to be tea,  I found two teas to add to our collection at Home Goods.  These are English Breakfast and English Afternoon by Wedgwood Teas.  They come in beautiful tins, perfect for display.  


I had this wooden stand that I have never used and I thought these pretties tins of tea would look lovely on it with a few teacups.  



I plan to add more of these find teas to our collection and fill up my wooden stand with these beautiful tins.  


Enjoying my cuppa
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: