Translate

Friday, February 10, 2017

My New Royal Albert Cups!

My New Royal Albert Cups!



We are still enjoying our Wedgwood Teas and we recently added 2 new Royal Albert cups to our collection of beautiful coffee and tea cups.  


I love this tiered stand for displaying our tea and our beautiful cups.  I have had this stand for years and up until recently I did not use it but I am so glad I pulled it out and decided to use it.  It is perfect!


The cups are from Royal Albert and the collection is called Polka Rose.  I love the beautiful crown inside each cup. 


Off to have a cuppa!!!

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: