Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

#18 #19 and #20 LIMOGES CANDLE STICKS

#18-20 Limoges and Instagram



OK so you must forgive me but I think this will be a learning experience.  I have decided that I am going to use my Instagram App that has been on my phone for a couple of months now. I am going to attempt to take some pictures of a few Limoges items to share with everyone.  I will update this post as I work on this new adventure. So for my first attempt here is a picture of 3 of my Limoges Candle Stick Holders. Please stay tuned for more.  


#18 Limoges Candle Stick with Handle.  


Marked William Guerin
 (WG&Co.)
1891-1900



#19 Limoges Candle Stick and/or lamp Column

This Limoges Candle Stick is very unique because although it can be used as a Candle Stick it is also fitted for wiring. It has a place on the bottom for an electric cord and it is hollow so you can put you fixture through it. I have never gotten around to making it into a lamp but it is my intention to do just that. It is beautifully hand painted. 


Marked Union Ceramique
1909-1938 



#20 Limoges Candle Stick 


Marked  Bernardaud & Co. 
1900-1914 



My beautiful Limoges Candle Sticks!


As it turned out I was not happy with Instagram and I have not used it since this photo shoot.  I am editing my photos with PicMonkey now and I love it. 

See you soon with more Limoges.

Hugs, 
Beverly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: