Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Decor Part 3

Holiday Decor

Part 3


My pink ceramic deer that I recently added to my holiday decor collection.  I love their sweet vintage look and I just could not resist them. 


I have used these cuties in my tea room to decorate for Christmas.  Here they are on display with some of my antique Limoges and pink bottlebrush trees.  


Also featured here is my vintage Nancy Ann doll.  


I added snowflake lights that are on a 6-hour timer.  


I love how my mantel turned out.  It is so dreamy and precious.  

I am almost finished decorating and I am now wrapping gifts and planning our holiday meal and the goodies we will make during this most wonderful time of the year. 

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

3 comments:

  1. O MY!! I LOVE those pink deer!! So sweet!!
    And what a beautiful tea set!! Stunning!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much. I am totally in love with those deer and I bought way to many of them. I just couldn't resist them. They have such a vintage look to them. I have used them on several of my vignettes. I am over the moon in love with them and the porcelain is of great quality. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Love these, I bought 2 in 2015 to commemorate my daughters first Christmas as sisters that year. unfortunately last year 2016 I dropped the "standing" one while undecorating the tree. Ouch! Anyway, hope I can come across them this year at Target. My luck, they are a limited run..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: