Translate

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Home Again

Home Again



We have been on a long journey over the past 2 years.  However, we are finally getting settled in our new home and I felt it was time for me to share.  We have moved many places during our life's journey together and we now live in my home State of Virginia.  I have come full circle because I was born here and my soul lives in this state.  I am a very happy girl. 

After living in Texas for so long it is nice to be in a place that has four full seasons.  I love the architecture, plant life, and the seasons here in Virginia.  I feel so alive here and I haven't felt this way for many years.  


We had our first Christmas in our new home and our first snowfall here in Virginia. 



Now that the holidays are over I can start to decorate our home the way I want it.  I will be sharing some of my decor with everyone over the next few months.  I hope you will come back to visit.

Have a great day, 
Beverly 
Tea Cottage Pretties



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely house, Mrs. Beverly! I pray you have many, many happy and blessed years ahead!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: