Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Decor Part 1

Holiday Decor Part 1

Tea Cottage Pretties

Sofa Table


Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I love to have our home fully decorated before that day.  I will be sharing my decor as I go along and today I am sharing my sofa table decor.  As you might remember my sweet husband made me a simple sofa table.  I wanted something simple to use behind my sofa for layering my decor during the Holidays.  


I used the fairy lights to add sparkle to the table and my cute houses. 


I love my vintage teal bottlebrush wreath. 


The houses light up and I totally love bottlebrush trees!


I also used my vintage pink ceramic Christmas tree.  I was so tickled when I found this piece at the market in Wimberly Texas several years ago.  


It is so beautiful at night with all the sparkling lights. 


Here are so close up of some of my vintage things. 

I have a set of three little angels, circa 1960.  



I simply adore these vintage little snowmen also circa 1960.  


Here is my white and blue angel. 




Isn't she the sweetest! 


Here are so close ups of my not so vintage things that I used on my sofa table.

I love this metal cake stand from Target.  It is really one of my favorite things. 


My new house from Cracker Barrel. This was a gift for my Birthday from my sweet daughter. She gave it to me super early because she wanted it to be displayed.




This is my other house from Cracker Barrel which was a gift to myself. 



This is the center of my sofa table 


I love how it turned out. 


Thank you so very much for coming to visit.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and be sure to come back by to see more Holiday decor. 


Hoping you are enjoying decorating for the season. 

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I love that pink ceramic tree....
    And I have one of those pink houses from Cracker Barrel too!!
    I am sorry it has taken me so long to stop by but I just recently finished decorating... I will be visiting all your posts now..
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, I think I finally finished decorating. Although, I am never really finished. SO glad to hear you are done and you always do such a fabulous job. Christmas is your calling for sure. Warm hugs during this most wonderful time of the year. Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: