Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LIMOGES COFFEE CARAFE


Limoges Coffee Carafe

Can you help me identify this piece of hand painted Limoges? 



I believe this to be a Coffee Carafe although I can not be sure. I have never seen one a in any of the Limoges books I have. The spout of course tells me that it is for coffee but the top is more like you find on a carafe.

I thought about maybe a large syrup but this is really more of the size of a chocolate or coffee pot.  

 If anyone knows more about this type of piece please leave a comment to let me know. 

More Limoges to come, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: