Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2008

MUSINGS - STANDING STILL

As the wife of an American Soldier, many times I have found myself alone. Away from the one I love for many months at a time. My saving grace is that I have our children to care for and they keep me busy. Yet, every minute of every day I am very cognisant of the fact that I am here and he is there. I asked him once, "whatever shall I do while your away"? In reply he said well you just stand here and wait. So this is essentially what I do. Don't feel sorry for me because this is the sacrifice we choose to make. I am proud of my husband and his sacrifice and his dedication to the mission and to our country. I pray that by the grace of God he will return safely to me. In the mean time, I stand still and wait always..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: