Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

BEAUITFUL NEW FIND

Beautiful New Find

My Little Shopping Bag


Coming to Korea I was worried about missing out on great finds.  Missing thrift shops and the shops I loved to visit.  However, what I have found is that there are many new things here to find and many great places to visit.  Not long after we arrived I found some beautiful flatware and I kept it in my mind that I would go back and purchase some.  Then I decided I wanted to go get a few pieces every month and build a collection while I am here in Korea.  It will not only allow me to collect these lovely pieces but I will have a beautiful story to go along with them.  

Opening My Little Shopping Bag

And here Is What Was Inside My Little Shopping Bag

These are very well made 18/10 stainless. 

They will last forever 

Aren't they beautiful? 

There are lots of other pieces to collect as well 

I hope to have an entire set when we are ready to leave Korea.  I think I can learn to love my finds here and my new places to visit and explore....

Edited 2/6/2015
There has been a lot of interest in this blog post and in particular the flatware.  Many have expressed an interest in purchasing some of this beautiful flatware however, try as I might I can not find it available anywhere other than here in Korea.  I do not know much about it so I can't tell you what it is called but it is sold under the brand SMF.  I have searched the Internet and tried to find it so that others could purchase it but I haven't had any luck finding it.  This is a very pricey set as each piece is sold separately, that is why I am collecting a couple pieces at the time.  I have found the website for the manufacturer, click here for 

SMF

Should I find more information I will post the information here on my blog. 

Finished editing 2/6/2015

And if all else fails.. 
There always Amazon

Beautiful French Glasses with a Crown
Comes in a set of six





Can't wait to set my table one day with all my new lovelies. 

Eric and Beverly 
June 2014 on The Riverwalk
 Celebrating our 19th Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!!

Hugs, Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


9 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! !!!!!!!!
    All the best to you both!

    And oh Beverly......that pattern! Those are sooooo pretty! And they are PERFECT for you and your family!
    Just the right design and colors. They must have known you were coming!
    I can't wait to see you do a table setting with them...so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doni!!! He is still my boyfriend after all these years. You know it is one thing to love someone and quite another thing to really LIKE them. My heart still goes pitter patter when I see him. I am enjoying our new place here in Korea. Hope you are well my friend. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Just love your beautiful cutlery, it will look so lovely on the table, also your lovely glassware, Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so kindly for visiting and for your nice comments, Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. I love the silver ware. Is there any for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mimi and thank you for visiting. I do not know if the flatware is sold anywhere besides here in Korea. It is sold by the piece and it is a little pricey. I can tell that it is sold under the label of Corelle Coordinates. I do not know what the flatware is called as it is in Korean and it is made in Korea. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  4. Just beautiful! I along with Mimi would love to purchase this set. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I along with Mimi would love to purchase this or a similar set. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandy and thank you for visiting my blog!!! I have searched the internet trying to find this set but I have not had any luck. I have no idea if it is offered anywhere other than here in Korea. Should I ever find it, I will post a link here on my page. I can tell you that it is sold under the label Corelle Coordinates but I do not think that has anything to do with Corelle dishes??? It is sold by the piece here in Korea and it is very pricey and I am only buying a couple pieces at a time for my collection. I wish I could help more but I don;t even know what it is called because everything at the shop I purchase it at is in Hangul. I so wish I could help more. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: