Translate

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1950's HAROLD GALE PINK SANTA

My Vintage 1950's 
Harold Gale Pink Santa

I have wanted this guy for a very long time but he always goes for a lot of money on eBay.  Recently I was lucky enough to get one that is in near mint condition for a fair price.  He arrived Monday and I gave him a beautiful little pink bottle brush tree and a paper mache bell with roses on it.  He looks absolutely beautiful.  Now I know he is for Christmas but I have to leave him out so I can enjoy him.

Now all I need to get my hands on is a beautiful vintage pink bottle brush wreath.  I have a reproduction but it is just not as pretty as the vintage ones I have seen.  Maybe one day I will find one to go with my Santa.


 I am tickled pink to have my vintage Harold Gale Pink Santa in my collection of vintage Christmas Decorations.  

See you soon, 

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: