Translate

Monday, December 29, 2008

MY KITCHEN ISLAND

My Kitchen Island




I found this picture of my kitchen island. I stenciled a white picket fence with a gate on it and then added things like the pink watering can and the yellow flower pots.  I added a hand painted sign to the gate that says The Flores'.  The handle on the gate looked so real that our tiny June Bug would try to grab it and open the gate.  


It no longer looks like this but I wanted to share the photo anyway. We are a military family and therefore we are always on the ready to move on.  In order to clean things up a little I repainted the island a solid color. Most folks prefer a more modern clean look and I thought it would be best. I miss my beautiful fence and one day I may have to repaint one for myself. That is when I know I am staying put for a time. 

Hugs, Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: