Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

1918 Acme Dress Form

1918 Acme Dress Form 

Meet Lilibit my beautiful dress form.
She is named after my mother using her nickname.  
This girl is just a little over 100 years old. 



Here she is in an ad




Here she is the day I found her. 





I dressed her up to display her in our home. 




My tulle skirt, a vintage styled corset, vintage jewelry, ribbon, and floral corsage.


I topped her off with a vintage fur found in a thrift shop in Korea. 


Here she is next to my circa 1850 armoire


I have wanted an antique dress form for so long and I am so happy to have found her. 


I hope to start posting here on my blog more often.  I hope you will come by and visit. 

Stay safe everyone, 


Beverly 

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: