Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

This Is Us

This Is Us



My daughter Tiffany and I love the show This Is Us.  
When I saw this sign on Instagram I knew I had to have it.  
I ordered mine from Etsy seller

In the hand-painted boxes, you see are my daughter's ballet outfits from when they were very young. 
One box contains my vintage Sears, Big Toy Box china tea set circa, 1968.  




I painted mine a French blue. 
It came with command strips so I could easily hang it.  


I placed it on the landing on our stairs to the top floor of our home.  
Along the walls, I am adding our family photos. 
Each photo is in different frames all painted white. 



I am going to make a graphic for the blue hand mirror type frame you see above with our wedding date on it.  The bear you see was a gift from my daughter some years ago. I will be adding things over time as this space evolves.  


 I think it's just perfect. 

This Is Us

Beverly 
Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: